Improve Your Club
What do YOU want from YOUR Club?
Have a brilliant idea?
eMail it to the Club NOW ! !
What would you like to learn more about?
What do YOU want to achieve personally?
How do YOU think other club members can help YOU?
It's YOUR ideas that are important.
What would make you feel YOU BELONG to YOUR club?
Here are a few ideas to get you started.
How to use
- Aperture/Speed/ISO settings?
- Depth of Field?
- When to use RAW?
- How to us Program Mode?
- Something else?
- How to use Photoshop Elements?
..to enhance drab pictures
..to remove irritating objects
..to create monochrome
..to use layers
..to use curves
Parks and Houses?
- Such as the National Trust, wild life
sanctuaries, parks, the races, car racing, air shows, beaches, bird
- Are there places of interest YOU know of?
- What would YOU like to achieve on these
there be more practical instruction?
- How to set up indoor lighting?
- How to photograph still life?
- How to photograph tiny bugs and creepy
- How to photograph at night?
- How to mount prints?
currently too few/many club sessions on certain subjects?
- Computer software demonstrations?
- Talks by outside speakers?
- Digital Evenings?
have skills that you could show others?
- What is your area of expertise?
- Would you like to give others a short
presentation on something of interest?
- Are you a computer expert?
- Are you a Photoshop expert?
Let us know YOUR ideas.
Discuss them with Club members.